Ruining BBQs since the dawn of timeGet rid of them
One by one, they’ll drive you up the wallGet rid of them
The literal stuff of nightmaresGet rid of them
If it creeps, bites, stings, or crawls, we’ve got you coveredGet rid of them
Cincinnati Spider Control
- Orb weavers
- Dark fishing spiders
- Cellar spiders
- House spiders
- Hobo spiders
- Garden spiders
- Brown recluse spiders
- Wolf spiders
- Gray cross spiders
What attracts spiders?
- Shelter: Whether it’s to escape from extreme weather conditions, hide from predators, or in search of a safe place to breed, spiders can often find this protection in your home.
- Food: Spiders feed off of other pests (including flies, moths, cockroaches, and mosquitoes), which means they will enter a home when these sources of food are present. Unfortunately, this typically means that when you have a spider infestation, there is an infestation of another pest as well.
- Mates: Male spiders have a “Spidey Sense” for locating females, and will enter a home if they know there are females there to mate with.
How do spiders get inside of my home?Spiders are crafty and small, giving them a million ways to get into your home. Whether it’s hitchhiking on firewood, used furniture, plants, and clothing, or sneaking through holes in windows and door screens, damaged roof shingles, chimneys, open doors, the gap between the door and the floor, vents without screens, or any other small openings, it doesn’t matter — spiders can find their way inside quite easily.
How to Prevent a Spider Infestation in Cincinnati
To prevent a spider infestation, you should:
- Clear away any webs you come across
- Vacuum and sweep your home consistently
- Take care of any piles of clutter in your home
- Store piles of wood and other natural debris away from your home
- Seal cracks and crevices along your home’s foundation
- Repair any holes in window or door screens
- Hire a professional pest control team