While DIY pest control is an inexpensive option when it comes to dealing with small problems like an ant or a spider, larger infestations should be left to the experts.
DIY pest control is a bad idea because:
- Store-bought exterminating products are often ineffective
- Applying chemicals that you are unfamiliar with can harm your family, pets, and landscape
- You might not know how to properly identify the pest on your property
- Pest control solutions are not universal
- You could waste time and money on ineffective products
- It only provides short-term results
To make sure your pest problem is properly addressed and treated, bring in a team of professionals. Our Cincinnati pest control team specializes in all things pests and know exactly how to safely and effectively remove them from your home without causing damage or putting you in harm’s way.
Rats, mice, and voles can squeeze through very small holes to get into your home. Unfortunately, during winter they are looking for warm places to seek refuge and your attic, basement, or walls provide the perfect place for them to hide.
Signs you may have rodents in your home:
- You notice rodent droppings around your food, in your cupboards, or under your sink
- You are seeing holes chewed through floors or walls, especially near entry points to your home
- Your pets are acting unusually strange
- You notice stale smells coming from certain areas of your home, especially in your attic or basement
Do not attempt to deal with rats, mice, or voles in your Cincinnati home on your own. They can carry dangerous diseases and bacteria.
Call Greenix Pest Control in Cincinnati for expert rat, vole, and mice removal.
Prepare your yard for the warmer months by having a tick control expert from Greenix out to your home. It is best to schedule tick control in the springtime before the weather heats up.
What other things can you do to protect your yard from ticks?
- Keep any grasses cut short
- Mow the lawn
- Clear out any dead leaves and debris
- Keep wood piled away from the house
- Install playsets in the sunniest part of your yard
By doing these things, you can help to provide fewer spots for ticks to hide. It is important to do everything you can to minimize the possibility of ticks to protect your loved ones from contracting tick-borne diseases like Lyme disease.
For protection year-round, call Greenix for the Cincinnati tick control experts.
Is there anything more frustrating than walking into your kitchen and discovering a swarm of ants? During the warmer months, ants are on a constant hunt for food. As omnivores, they will eat anything, including other insects. However, they are most attracted to sweets, so those leftover cookies and that spilled juice will send them swarming.
To prevent ants from entering your home, you can:
- Seal any holes or cracks in your foundation
- Clean away spilled drinks or crumbs right away
- Store all food in airtight containers
- Draw a chalk line around common entry points
In order to properly treat an ant infestation, bring in the Greenix ant control experts in Cincinnati. We have the tools, products, and training necessary to flush away any infestation and prevent any future invasions.
Are you looking for professional mosquito control in Cincinnati or the surrounding area? At Greenix Pest Control, no job is either too big or too small for us to handle. Our pest control experts have been eliminating mosquitoes in residences for years, and we will get rid of this nuisance for you once and for all. Our team is a licensed and insured authority in the field of eco-friendly mosquito control across the country.
Some benefits of hiring a professional pest control company for mosquito control include the following:
- We locate and eliminate the source of the problem
- We safely eliminate mosquitoes without causing harm to local flora or fauna
- We have the tools and experience necessary to keep mosquitoes from breeding and stop the infestation once and for all
- We can identify and properly treat a potential breeding ground
If you want to get rid of mosquitoes on your property for good, contact the professionals here at Greenix Pest Control today!
The last thing any homeowner wants to deal with is a spider infestation. Unfortunately, aside from keeping your home clean and sweeping away any webs you come across them, there isn’t much you can do to prevent spiders. To ensure your home is fully protected, bring in our Cincinnati spider exterminators from Greenix Pest Control.
We can treat:
- House spiders
- Black widows
- Hobo spiders
- Grass spiders
- Wolf spiders
- Banded sac spiders
- Brown recluse spiders
- Crab spiders
- Jumping spiders
Our team is familiar with all of the types of spiders found in Cincinnati and can effectively protect your home against an infestation.
Put Greenix Pest Control on Your Side
At Greenix Pest Control, your safety is our top priority. When it comes to keeping your home protected against pests, you can’t afford to have an unreliable team on the job. Each of our highly trained and fully certified Cincinnati pest exterminators are prepared to ensure your home is equipped with the maximum amount of protection against creepy crawlers.