While DIY pest control is an inexpensive option when it comes to dealing with small problems like an ant or a spider, larger infestations should be left to the experts.
DIY pest control is a bad idea because:
- Store-bought exterminating products are often ineffective
- Applying chemicals that you are unfamiliar with can harm your family, pets, and landscape
- You might not know how to properly identify the pest on your property
- Pest control solutions are not universal
- You could waste time and money on ineffective products
- It only provides short-term results
To make sure your pest problem is properly addressed and treated, bring in a team of professionals. Our Cincinnati pest control team specializes in all things pests and know exactly how to safely and effectively remove them from your home without causing damage or putting you in harm’s way.
Cincinnati Rodent Control Services
Rats, mice, and voles can squeeze through very small holes to get into your home. Unfortunately, during winter they are looking for warm places to seek refuge and your attic, basement, or walls provide the perfect place for them to hide.
Signs you may have rodents in your home:
- You notice rodent droppings around your food, in your cupboards, or under your sink
- You are seeing holes chewed through floors or walls, especially near entry points to your home
- Your pets are acting unusually strange
- You notice stale smells coming from certain areas of your home, especially in your attic or basement
Do not attempt to deal with rats, mice, or voles in your Cincinnati home on your own. They can carry dangerous diseases and bacteria.
Call Greenix Pest Control in Cincinnati for expert rat, vole, and mice removal.
Tick Control in Cincinnati
Prepare your yard for the warmer months by having a tick control expert from Greenix out to your home. It is best to schedule tick control in the springtime before the weather heats up.
What other things can you do to protect your yard from ticks?
- Keep any grasses cut short
- Mow the lawn
- Clear out any dead leaves and debris
- Keep wood piled away from the house
- Install playsets in the sunniest part of your yard
By doing these things, you can help to provide fewer spots for ticks to hide. It is important to do everything you can to minimize the possibility of ticks to protect your loved ones from contracting tick-borne diseases like Lyme disease.
For protection year-round, call Greenix for the Cincinnati tick control experts.
Put Greenix Pest Control on Your Side
At Greenix Pest Control, your safety is our top priority. When it comes to keeping your home protected against pests, you can’t afford to have an unreliable team on the job. Each of our highly trained and fully certified Cincinnati pest exterminators are prepared to ensure your home is equipped with the maximum amount of protection against creepy crawlers.