Providing You The Ultimate Home Pest Protection
Our Trusted 5-Step Process
1. Eave, Sweep, & Dust:
- Your Greenix service professional will ensure that your home is free of webs and insect nests while applying waterproof dust along the eaves.
- A bellows duster will be used to apply a waterproof dust in hard to reach cracks and crevices that are susceptible to pest activity.
- This full perimeter, water-resistant treatment will act as a barrier between your home and outside pests. Spray treatments are seasonally tailored to provide year-round pest defense.
- Our granular barrier will be applied throughout multiple seasons to prevent pests from nesting near the home. This environmentally sensitive barrier is formulated to strike pest problems at their source.
- Our sustainable interior spot treatment targets specific moisture points within the home that tend to attract pests.
What to Expect
What to Expect During Your Initial Treatment:
Our initial treatment usually takes the longest as we are laying all the groundwork for lasting protection against pests.
What to Expect with Seasonal Treatments:
After your first monthly treatment, your service pro performs normal treatments as needed seasonally.
Benefit of Four Season Pest Control:
Unlike your grandparents, pests don’t head to Florida for the winter. In fact, they’re always trying to get into your home. Effective pest control starts with an ongoing program focused on breaking down nesting cycles and reproduction. Greenix service pros will develop a customized plan for you focused on keeping your home and property pest-free all year.
Ruining BBQs since the dawn of time
- In trees
- In shrubs
- Underneath eaves
- Underneath overhangs
One by one they’ll drive you up the wall
- Living Rooms
The literal stuff of nightmares
In the U.S., there are 3,000 species of spiders. These resilient creatures that like to dangle from your ceilings live year-round and can be found inside and out.
In a home, spiders can be found hiding:
- Around windows
- Underneath eaves
- In high corners
- Under furniture
- In basements, crawl spaces, and garages
General Pests (AKA Occasional Invaders)
If it creeps, crawls, bites, or stings, we’ve got you covered
There are also a handful of pests that occasionally invade a home. While less common, these pests can still pose a problem for homeowners.
- American cockroaches
- Oriental cockroaches
Schedule Your Pest Control Service with Greenix Today
Trust our team of highly trained and experienced professionals to build multiple layers of protection around your home so you can focus on things that matter more. We know pests so you don’t have to. Contact us by calling or sending us a message online. We look forward to serving you.
48-Hour Service Guarantee
Free Home InspectionsAt the core of Greenix is our customers. When you call on us for pest treatment, we will do whatever we can to ensure your home is safe and pest-free. One of the most important parts of our process is our thorough 20-point inspection, which we provide at no charge to you. Your technician will carefully examine the entire interior and exterior of your home, allowing them to develop a comprehensive treatment plan, evaluate treatment progress, and keep your home protected against more than 50 different pests.