Many people attempt to handle pest control on their own to save money. However, other than killing the occasional spider or wiping away a single ant, pest control should always be left to the professionals. As professionals, we are experts at all things pests. This means we can accurately identify pests, locate colonies, use commercial-grade products, handle pests and pest control products safely, prevent property damage, and treat invasions properly. Why try to handle pest invasions on your own when you can hand the job over to a team of professionals who can get it done right?
While the winter weather can bring the fun of the holiday season, it can also bring with unwanted house guests – rodents. When the climate gets cold, you may find that rats, mice, or voles try to make their way inside your home to seek out warmth.
Signs of a potential rodent infestation include:
- Noticing signs of rat nests around your home or property
- Seeing rat, mice, or vole droppings
- Pets are acting strangely
- Smelling a stale or urine smell, especially in hidden spaces
If you suspect you are dealing with a rodent problem in Louisville, call the experts at Greenix Pest Control today for expert rat, vole, and mice removal services.
While ticks may not seem like the biggest nuisance, it is important to take precautions to protect your yard due to the damage that a tick bite can cause.
Ticks can carry and transmit the following diseases:
- Lyme disease
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever
- Colorado tick fever
- Heartland virus
By keeping your grasses cut short, dead leaves and debris cleared away, wood piles away from the house, and regularly mowing your lawn, you can help to prevent an over infestation of ticks. It is best to schedule preventative tick control services in Louisville before you end up with a problem.
At Greenix, we want you to be able to enjoy your spring and summer – call us for a free quote for tick control!
With more than 700 types of species in the United States, ants are one of the most common pests. These insects can quickly take over a yard or home after discovering an adequate source of food or water. With some colonies containing millions of ants, infestations can be incredibly overwhelming.
At Greenix, our Louisville ant exterminators have the expertise necessary to treat all common ant invaders such as:
- Sugar ants
- Pharaoh ants
- Ghost ants
- Carpenter ants
- Pavement ants
- Argentine ants
- Dark rover ants
- Crazy ants
- Odorous house ants
- Fire ants
- Black garden ants
Reach out to our team for professional ant control today. We can quickly eliminate any infestation, no matter how severe.
Mosquito Control in Louisville
If you are looking for mosquito control in Louisville that works, you can count on our team of experts here at Greenix Pest Control. We have years of combined experience and use the latest technology and methods that guarantee to eliminate mosquitoes on your property once and for all.
The Greenix approach to mosquito control includes the following:
- First, we perform a thorough mosquito inspection to identify any high-risk areas where standing water could become a breeding ground. These high-risk areas include rain barrels, mud puddles, and birdbaths.
- After the mosquito inspection, our team creates a detailed treatment plan that effectively exterminates existing mosquitoes and prevents new ones from coming along.
- Our team makes sure to spray your yard with a safe, liquid concentrate every 30 days beginning in April to ensure the elimination of full-grown mosquitoes. We also take care of mosquito eggs to prevent new mosquitoes from hatching.
If you are looking for ways to eliminate mosquitoes on your Louisville property once and for all, turn to the experts are Greenix Pest Control today!
At Greenix Pest Control, we understand the very last thing you want to deal with is a full-blown spider infestation. While many common spiders do not pose a significant threat to you or your family, you still don’t want them in your home.
If you want to prevent a spider infestation, you need to:
- Keep your home clean
- Eliminate clutter inside your home
- Keep piles of wood at least 20 feet from your home
- Avoid leaving windows and doors without screens open
- Store food in airtight containers
- Reduce the number of other pests in your home
- Schedule professional spider control
Take back control of your home by reaching out to our Louisville spider exterminators today.
We’ve Got Your Back!
At Greenix Pest Control, we are here when you need us most. We understand that pests cause stress at home, which is why we do everything we can to keep them out. When you work with our Louisville exterminators, you can count on premium service, lasting results, and peace of mind.