On occasion, spotting a spider or cleaning away a small ant trail isn’t a big deal. However, when the problem is too overwhelming to deal with on your own, you need to bring in a team of professionals. Handling pest control on your own is often ineffective, costly, and potentially dangerous.
The benefits of hiring professional Chicago pest removal experts include:
- Accurate identification of pests
- Effective treatment
- Safe, proper handling of products
- Prevention of extensive damage to a home
Most importantly, when you hire a professional pest control team, you can have peace of mind. The experts at Greenix Pest Control have extensive experience managing pest invasions and know exactly how to get rid of them and prevent them from occurring in the future.
Rodent Removal in Chicago
As soon as the weather begins to cool, rodents start looking for warmer environments to stay warm during the winter. Unfortunately, this can oftentimes result in rodents coming into your home seeking safety from the harsh conditions. While it can be tempting to want to deal with rats, mice, or voles on your own, it is always advisable to call a professional Chicago rodent removal specialist.
Why call for rodent control?
- They can carry bacteria and disease
- They can cause extensive damage to your wiring and woodwork
- They can bring fleas
- They can get into your food
- They can attack your pets
Let Greenix Pest Control get rid of the rats, mice, voles or other rodents in and around your Chicago home so that you can enjoy the winter weather without concern.
When the warmer temperatures settle in starting in spring, ticks can start appearing around your yard. It is important to do everything you can to prevent ticks to help protect your family against disease. Unfortunately, ticks can carry some serious pathogens through their saliva, including Lyme disease, which can result in serious life-altering symptoms.
Help reduce the tick population in your yard by:
- Clearing any tall grasses
- Remove any debris or dead leaves
- Mow your lawn regularly
- Keep woodpiles away from your home
- Put any playground sets in sunny areas of your yard
Create a tick-free yard in Chicago before springtime arrives by scheduling tick control services from Greenix today!
Are you tired of being bombarded by swarms of ants every summer? Reach out to the Greenix ant exterminators in Chicago to protect your home.
Other ways to protect your home from ants include:
- Keep all food stored in sealed containers
- Avoid leaving pet food sitting out for too long
- Clean up spilled food and drinks right away
- Avoid leaving leftovers out for very long
- Make sure to take your trash out often and keep outside trash cans shut tight
Ants enter a yard or home in search of food and water, so it is important that you remove anything that might attract them. Call Greenix today to enjoy an ant-free home!
Are you looking for ways to reduce the number of mosquitoes inside and outside your home? Some ways that you can reduce the chances of getting bitten by mosquitoes include the following:
- Cover your skin as much as possible while you are outside
- Use mosquito repellent on exposed skin
- Make sure to cover rips and holes in your screens
- Keep doors shut to stop mosquitoes from entering your home
- Minimize the number of standing water sources in your yards, as freshwater can attract mosquitoes
Although bug spray can temporarily do the trick, unfortunately, it will not eliminate mosquitoes. If you are looking to stop that constant zoom past your ear once and for all, then turn to Greenix Pest Control. Our team of professionals uses the latest technology that will protect you from all species of mosquitoes.
For mosquito control services in Chicago that work, contact our professionals at Greenix Pest Control today.
If you’ve got a spider problem Greenix Pest Control can help.
Our Chicago spider exterminators have experience treating all kinds of spiders, including:
- Hobo spiders
- Jumping spiders
- Black widows
- Wolf spiders
- House spiders
- Brown recluse spiders
- Cellar spiders
Because spiders feed on other pests, an infestation usually indicates the presence of other pests such as flies, ants, mosquitoes, fleas, silverfish, beetles, and more. As soon as you notice a problem, bring our team in and we will take care of the problem straight away.
Call Greenix Pest Control in Chicago Today!
Don’t let pests take over your home. Our Chicago pest control team is always here to provide unparalleled service to keep your home safe and pest free. No matter the severity of the job, we can handle it. With us, you can always expect 48 hour service response time, year-round protection, free re-services for any unexpected pop-ups, eco-friendly solutions, and peace of mind.
Give us a call at (217) 387-9441 to schedule service in Chicago. We look forward to working with you.