Ruining BBQs since the dawn of timeGet rid of them
One by one, they’ll drive you up the wallGet rid of them
The literal stuff of nightmaresGet rid of them
If it creeps, bites, stings, or crawls, we’ve got you coveredGet rid of them
Rodent Control in Toledo
Our rodent control services include: No matter the rodent problem at hand, our team has a solution. We are equipped with the sustainable rodent infestation solutions and the equipment necessary to get the job done right the first time.
Signs You Have a Rodent Problem
- Food damage: At night, rodents will go searching for food in your pantry. If you discover food packaging that has been chewed on or droppings around your food, rodents are likely responsible.
- Property damage: In order to keep their incisor teeth sharp, rodents are constantly finding new things to chew on. If you discovered exposed wires, insulation, walls, floorboards, wooden beams, or any other item in your home that has been chewed on, it’s time to schedule an inspection.
- Strange pet behavior: Our pets can often sense things that we cannot. If your pets are fixated on specific areas in your home for no apparent reason, you might want to call our pest experts.
- Odd sounds: If you can hear scampering, scurrying, or tapping sounds within your walls or in your basement, rodents could be responsible.
- Foul smells: In the event of an infestation, rodents leave behind tons of droppings and piles of urine, which creates a very strong, musty odor. If no amount of cleaning is getting rid of that awful smell in your home, you might have an infestation.
Can I handle a rodent infestation on my own?
Some of the key benefits of hiring our Toledo rodent control professionals include:
- We are equipped with professional-grade products and treatment systems
- We back all of our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We offer four season protection against pests
- We offer free re-services in the event that problems resurface
- We offer free home inspections
- We offer responsible and sustainable services