Ruining BBQs since the dawn of timeGet rid of them
One by one, they’ll drive you up the wallGet rid of them
The literal stuff of nightmaresGet rid of them
If it creeps, bites, stings, or crawls, we’ve got you coveredGet rid of them
Princeton Spider Control
Our Princeton spider control team can protect your property against:
- Orb weavers
- Dark fishing spiders
- Cellar spiders
- House spiders
- Hobo spiders
- Garden spiders
- Black widows
- Brown recluse spiders
- Wolf spiders
- Gray cross spiders
What attracts spiders?
- Shelter: Spiders seek shelter for a few reasons, including to escape from extreme weather conditions, hide from predators, and find a safe place to breed.
- Food: Spiders feed off of other pests (such as cockroaches, flies, moths, and mosquitoes), so they will enter a home with other pests present. Unfortunately, this usually means that a spider infestation also indicates an infestation of another kind.
- Mates: Male spiders can sense females and will enter a home if they know there are females there to mate with.
How do spiders get inside of my home?Spiders can find about a million and one ways to get into your home. These creatures are crafty and small, which makes finding their way inside quite easy. They will enter a home through holes in window and door screens, damaged roof shingles, chimneys, open doors, the gap between a door and the floor, vents without screens, and any other small openings. They can also hitch a ride on firewood, used furniture, clothing, plants, and more.
How to Prevent a Spider Infestation in Princeton
To prevent a spider infestation, you should:
- Clear away any webs you come across
- Vacuum and sweep your home daily
- Take care of any piles of clutter in your home
- Store piles of wood and other debris away from your home
- Seal cracks and crevices along your foundation
- Repair any holes in window or door screens
- Hire a professional pest control team