Ruining BBQs since the dawn of timeGet rid of them
One by one, they’ll drive you up the wallGet rid of them
The literal stuff of nightmaresGet rid of them
If it creeps, bites, stings, or crawls, we’ve got you coveredGet rid of them
Ant Control in Princeton
What attracts ants?
Do ants cause property damage?Most people are already aware of the significant damage that termites can cause in Princeton homes, but they aren’t aware that ants can also cause a lot of damage. Like termites, carpenter ants are known to destroy wood structures. Unlike termites, however, carpenter ants do not actually eat the wood they destroy. Instead, they construct tunnels in wood that they use to establish a location for their nests. By tunneling through wooden beams, they can seriously compromise the overall structure of a home.
How to Prevent Ants
To prevent ants from entering your home, you should:
- Keep it clean: One of the most important things you can do is keep your home clean. Wipe away any spills or crumbs as soon as you notice them, wash your dirty dishes right away, clean your counters regularly, and sweep and vacuum your home daily.
- Store all food properly: It is never a good idea to leave food out. Be sure all leftovers are stored in an airtight container and any leftover dog or cat food is properly stored away.
- Seal off entry points: Walk around the foundation of your home and use caulk to seal off any craps, crevices, or gaps that you may find. These areas of damage make for the perfect entrance for ants.
- Take out the trash: Never leave the trash sitting in your home for too long. Take out your trash regularly and ensure your garbage bins have tightly sealed lids.
- Schedule pest control: Of course, the best way to protect your home from ants is to bring in a team of Princeton ant control experts. They know how to locate, identify, and treat ant infestations without causing any property damage or using dangerous products.