Ruining BBQs since the dawn of timeGet rid of them
One by one, they’ll drive you up the wallGet rid of them
The literal stuff of nightmaresGet rid of them
If it creeps, bites, stings, or crawls, we’ve got you coveredGet rid of them
Rodent Control in Chicago
If you catch rodents scurrying across your Chicago home’s basement or trying to get to that giant wheel of cheese you keep in the back of your fridge for late-night snacking (we aren’t judging, we promise), it may be time to call in the experts at Greenix Pest Control. Our highly-trained and fully-qualified technicians are standing by to handle any rodent infestation in Chicago, no matter how big or small it may be.
Our rodent control services include:
Signs You Have a Rodent Problem
- Food damage: When the sun goes down and the lights turn off, rodents begin actively searching for food wherever they can. If you discover food packaging that has been chewed on or droppings scattered around your pantry or kitchen, that’s a telltale sign that rodents are present.
- Property damage: Rodents are constantly finding new things to chew on in order to keep their powerful incisor teeth sharp, which often leads to damages to wiring, insulation, walls, floorboards, wooden beams, and other integral parts of your home. If you find that any of these things have been chewed on, it may be time to call in the experts.
- Strange pet behavior: With their heightened senses, pets can often smell, hear, and see things that we cannot. If your pet has fixated on a specific area in your home for no apparent reason, there may be rodents hiding out of sight.
- Odd sounds: Scratching, scampering, scurrying, or tapping sounds from within your walls, ceilings, or basement could very well mean that you have rodent invaders making themselves at home in yours.
- Foul smells: Rodents make for very impolite houseguests when they invite themselves in, leaving behind tons of droppings and puddles of urine. If no amount of cleaning can get rid of the terrible, musty smell created by this excrement, you may have an infestation on your hands.
Can I handle a rodent infestation on my own?
- Our team is equipped with professional-grade products and proven treatment systems
- All of our services are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We offer four season protection against pests
- Free re-servicing in the event that pest problems resurface
- Free home inspections
- Responsible, sustainable services are provided. Every time.
Schedule Your Rodent Control Service in Chicago with GreenixFinding a rodent in your house can be terrifying. Finding effective rodent control in Chicago should not be. Turn your screams of “AHHHH” into sighs of “ahhhh” as Greenix Pest Control helps free your home of those nasty rodent invaders once and for all. Ditch the DIY home solutions and turn to the experts.
With the many dangerous bacteria that they can carry and transmit, as well as their difficult-to-reach hiding spots in the attics, basements, and walls of homes, rodents are a pest that is best left for the professionals. Don’t let these pests contaminate your food and destroy your home — call the experts at Greenix Pest Control in Chicago today.
If your home or yard has seen families of rats, mice, or voles begin to move in, you’re going to need an effective plan to evict them for good. Greenix Pest Control implements a five-step process with every rodent removal plan which covers everything from cleaning your home to eliminating the rodent’s point of entry, so you won’t have to worry about those critters coming back into town again.