Ruining BBQs since the dawn of timeGet rid of them
One by one, they’ll drive you up the wallGet rid of them
The literal stuff of nightmaresGet rid of them
If it creeps, bites, stings, or crawls, we’ve got you coveredGet rid of them
Ant Control in Chicago
What attracts ants?
Do ants cause property damage?While there are a few tips and tricks to keep ants out, pest control treatments are the most important. Ants may seem as only a nuisance, but certain ants can cause damage to your home building tunnels in wood and contaminating food. When you call our pest experts at Greenix, we’ll inspect infested areas, and set up a treatment plan to fit your situation.
How to Prevent Ants
To prevent ants from entering your home, you should:
- Keep it clean: One of the most important things you can do is keep your home clean. Wipe away any spills or crumbs as soon as you notice them, wash your dirty dishes right away, clean your counters regularly, and sweep and vacuum your home daily.
- Store all food properly: It is never a good idea to leave food out. Be sure all leftovers are stored in an airtight container and any leftover dog or cat food is properly stored away.
- Seal off entry points: Walk around the foundation of your home and use caulk to seal off any craps, crevices, or gaps that you may find. These areas of damage make for the perfect entrance for ants.
- Take out the trash: Never leave the trash sitting in your home for too long. Take out your trash regularly and ensure your garbage bins have tightly sealed lids.
- Schedule pest control: Of course, the best way to protect your home from ants is to bring in a team of Chicago ant control experts. They know how to locate, identify, and treat ant infestations without causing any property damage or using dangerous products.
Get Pricing for Ant Control in Chicago Today!After we get rid of ants in your home, our 5-Step Process will provide a protective barrier around your home to prevent future infestation. From eave sweeping to interior spot treatments, you can have peace of mind knowing your home will be protected from these creepy crawlers. Contact us to get your custom treatment plan!
Ants can be a trickier pest to get rid of. Save time and money attempting to get rid of ants alone and call our pest control experts at Greenix!
With our 5-Step Process at Greenix, we provide initial inspection, spot treatment, and exterior spray treatments. Our pest guarantee at Greenix is to keep your home protected from pests through all four seasons.