Spider Control in Chicago
Protecting Your Home against Spiders
While spiders do a lot of good in nature, a spider infestation is every homeowner’s worst nightmare. If you are tired of finding spiders and their webs in your home, turn to Greenix Pest Control in Chicago. Our highly trained and fully qualified pest control experts are here to protect your family against creepy crawlers of all kinds. No matter how big or small the infestation at hand, we can eliminate it and prevent spiders from coming back in the future.
Our Chicago spider control team can protect your property against:
- Orb weavers
- Dark fishing spiders
- Cellar spiders
- House spiders
- Hobo spiders
- Garden spiders
- Black widows
- Brown recluse spiders
- Wolf spiders
- Gray cross spiders
Trust us with all your spider removal needs and we guarantee you’ll never turn to another pest control company again.
What Attracts Spiders?
If a spider is in your home, there is a good reason.
Spiders will enter a home in search of one of three things (or even all three):
- Shelter: Spiders seek shelter for a few reasons, including to escape from extreme weather conditions, hide from predators, and find a safe place to breed.
- Food: Spiders feed off of other pests (such as cockroaches, flies, moths, and mosquitoes), so they will enter a home with other pests present. Unfortunately, this usually means that a spider infestation also indicates an infestation of another kind.
- Mates: Male spiders can sense females and will enter a home if they know there are females there to mate with.
Whatever brought spiders into your home, we are equipped to handle the problem. Once we flush the infestation, we continue to treat your home to prevent future invasions from taking place.
How Do Spiders Get inside of My Home?
Spiders can find just about a million and one ways to get into your home. These creatures are crafty and small, which makes finding their way inside quite easy. They will enter a home through holes in window and door screens, damaged roof shingles, chimneys, open doors, the gap between a door and the floor, vents without screens, and any other small openings. They can also hitch a ride on firewood, used furniture, clothing, plants, and more.
How to Prevent a Spider Infestation
Finding spiders in your home is never pleasant. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to reduce the number of spiders in your home.
To prevent a spider infestation, you should:
- Clear away any webs you come across
- Vacuum and sweep your home daily
- Take care of any piles of clutter in your home
- Store piles of wood and other debris away from your home
- Seal cracks and crevices along your foundation
- Repair any holes in window or door screens
- Hire a professional pest control team
The best way to protect your home against spiders is to bring in a team of experts who know how to treat them. At Greenix Pest Control, we have the expertise necessary to identify and treat all of the most common spider spots in and around your home, so you can rest easier.
“I couldn’t say enough wonderful things about the excellent service he provided.”- Stephanie
At Greenix Pest Control, we understand that a pest-free home makes for a happy family. When you have a spider problem, don’t worry. As the most trusted and recognized team in the industry, you can count on us for sound solutions and exceptional results. After carefully inspecting your home, we will develop a customized plan to target all of the most common spider hideouts, including in the garage, the basement, around door frames and windows, in corners, under large appliances, in sheds, around windows, in crawl spaces, in attics, and more. Using eco-friendly products, our team kills spiders and their eggs, treats the inside and outside of your home, and prevents future infestations from taking place.
Turn to Greenix Pest Control for spider control in Chicago and rest easy knowing your home is in the hands of the most qualified and dedicated professionals around.
Schedule a service by calling (217) 387-9441.