Princeton Wasp Removal
Protecting Your Home & Family
If you’ve got a wasp problem on your property, our Princeton wasp control experts have a solution. Here at Greenix Pest Control, your pest problems are our business. We care a great deal about your safety, which is why you can always count on us for sound solutions and lasting results. Our team of trained and skilled professionals is here to safely and effectively remove wasps and their nests from your yard or home, so you can enjoy a safe, pest-free environment. When you turn to us for wasp removal, you will also receive protection against over 50 other types of pests.
Learn more about how we can protect your home and family by calling (609) 733-5690.
Types of Wasps
While there are more than 30,000 types of wasps worldwide, only a few of them are considered common household pests. At Greenix Pest Control, our team is skilled in identifying and removing all kinds of wasps. We are trained in safe and effective removal methods, so you can rest easy knowing your home and family are protected.
Some of the most common types of wasps we encounter include:
- Cicada killers
- Mud daubers
- Bald-faced hornets
- Paper wasps
How to Prevent a Wasp Infestation
No one wants wasps to build a nest on their property. Luckily there are a few precautionary measures you can take to prevent an infestation.
To prevent wasps, you should:
- Close your trash bins: Wasps are drawn to trash, so make sure your garbage bins are closed and sealed to keep them out.
- Repair possible entry points: Wasps might enter your home if they spot holes or cracks they can fit through. Be sure to repair any holes in window screens and seal any cracks in your siding, foundation, or anywhere else around your home.
- Relocate food sources in your yard: Common wasp food sources such as nectar-rich flowers, fruit trees, fruit bushes, and bird feeders should be moved away from common areas around your home such as patios, decks, or porches.
- Clean up spills: Any spilled sugary drinks will attract wasps, so be sure to clean up spills and messes right away.
- Schedule pest control: The best way to protect your home from wasps is to bring in a team of professionals to perform routine inspections and treatments. With routine pest control, your technician can spot a nest forming before you’ve got a full-blown infestation.
Where to Find Wasp Nests
If you’ve noticed a high number of wasps on your property or in your home, it is likely that there is a nest nearby. To find a wasp nest, you need to know where to look.
Some of the most common places wasps build nests include:
- Roof edges
- Within walls
If you succeed in finding a wasp nest, do not approach it. Wasps are territorial insects and will sting you if they feel you are encroaching on their territory. While wasp stings are often not dangerous (unless you are allergic), they are quite painful and can cause serious complications and injuries if you are attacked by an entire swarm. Instead, give Greenix Pest Control a call, and we will handle the rest.
At Greenix Pest Control in Princeton, our team of experts has spent the last decade perfecting a responsible pest control process. Our sustainable and effective treatments are designed to protect both you and the environment around you. In five proven steps, our fully licensed and certified service professionals build multiple layers of four season protection around your home. Using the highest quality solutions, we protect your family against over 50 different types of pests and unwelcome intruders.
Discover the Greenix difference by calling (609) 733-5690. We look forward to serving you!