Ruining BBQs since the dawn of timeGet rid of them
One by one, they’ll drive you up the wallGet rid of them
The literal stuff of nightmaresGet rid of them
If it creeps, bites, stings, or crawls, we’ve got you coveredGet rid of them
Flea Control in Cincinnati
How did fleas get in my Cincinnati home?While you may assume that not having a four legged friend snoozing on your couch protects you from getting fleas in your home, you might be surprised to know that invasions can happen when:
- Stray animals infested with fleas hanging out on your porch or standing close to your front door.
- Furniture that is infested with fleas is brought into your home without first being treated.
- You return home after visiting the home of a friend that is infested with fleas and bring them inside via clothing, purses, or suitcases.
How do I know if I have fleas in my Cincinnati Home?
- Small, dark specks on your pets
- Pets that are itching uncontrollably
- Small, red bites on your body
- Tiny, dark insects hopping around on your curtains, couches, carpets, rugs, or other furniture
Flea-Borne DiseasesFleas have been known to carry and transmit diseases that are harmful to humans, although it’s not very common. Diseases include, but aren’t limited to, typhus, tularemia, the bubonic plague, and tungiasis. If you believe you’ve been bitten by a flea and aren’t feeling well, seek medical assistance immediately.
Preventing Fleas in Cincinnati
- Regularly inspecting your pets for fleas
- Bathing your pets in flea shampoo if they’ve become infected
- Vacuuming your home regularly
- Routinely washing your pet bedding
- Mowing your lawn and keeping trees and shrubs trimmed