Louisville Wasp Removal Services
Start Enjoying Your Yard Again with Greenix on Your Side!
Got wasps? Greenix Pest Control is here to help. Your safety and comfort are utmost priorities, which is why we are committed to protecting your family and home from pests. In the last 10+ years, our team has encountered countless wasp infestations, and we guarantee that we have a solution for yours. We are skilled in safely removing wasps and their nests and preventing these insects from returning to your home in the future. When you turn to us for pest control, your entire home and property will be protected from over 50 different types of pests, including wasps, all year long.
Schedule wasp removal in Louisville by calling (502) 563-1881 today.
Can I Handle a Wasp Infestation By Myself?
Wasps are territorial insects that will attack anyone that interferes or gets too close to their nest. Because they live in colonies, you could be dealing with anywhere between 25 and 100+ wasps in a single nest. In addition, unlike bees, wasps can sting repeatedly, which can result in serious injuries to those who come into contact with a colony. Without proper safety training and gear, handling a wasp infestation can be incredibly dangerous.
Why risk it when you can bring in a team with a proven record of effectively handling wasp infestations? At Greenix Pest Control, our Louisville wasp removal experts are equipped with the highest quality products and tools that enable us to remove wasps from your property quickly.
In addition to exceptional results, our team provides:
- Free 20-point home inspections
- A free re-service if wasps pop up in between regularly scheduled appointments
- A 48-hour service guarantee
- Four season protection
How to Prevent Wasps
If your home is prone to wasp infestations, we know you want to do whatever you can to prevent these insects from building a nest on your property.
To prevent wasps, you should:
- Seal trash bins: Exposed garbage makes for the perfect food source for wasps. Make sure your trash bins are sealed to keep them out.
- Repair cracks and holes: To prevent wasps from entering your home, repair holes in window and door screens and seal any holes and cracks in your siding, along the foundation, where power lines enter the house, and anywhere else you might find them.
- Keep food sources away from common areas: Bird feeders, fruit trees and bushes, and nectar-rich flowers should be kept away from common areas such as your deck, porch, or patio.
- Remove old nests: Wasp pheromones remain in nests and will attract new queens to build a nest in the same location. If you’ve got an old, abandoned wasp nest on your property, be sure to remove it.
- Schedule routine pest control: Bringing in a team of professionals is the best way to protect your property from wasps.
At Greenix Pest Control, our wasp removal pros in Louisville know exactly how to treat your home for wasps. We are familiar with all of the most common wasp hideouts and are equipped with professional-grade products to treat those areas and protect your property.
At Greenix Pest Control, we are in the business of offering the most sustainable, eco-friendly services around because we are passionate about protecting your home, your family, your beloved pets, and the environment. Each of our services includes the use of organic, sustainable solutions that are proven to be incredibly effective.
When you’ve got a wasp problem, don’t worry. Our team of highly trained and fully qualified technicians is here to offer the exceptional service you need and deserve. No matter how severe the infestation or where it is on your property, our Louisville wasp removal pros can handle it.